lebohang lijojo - Mine Planning Supervisor - Metorex ...

Mine Planning Supervisor at Ruashi Democratic Republic of the Congo 119 connections. Join to Connect . University of the Witwatersrand ... Using AI & -Learning, Rocketmine can #3dmodel a high-wall, and auto-identify surface cracks within 24hrs - …

relate product

Leave a Message

Here you can submit any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will not disclose the information you submit to anyone, please rest assured.

latest news

  • Metorex Injection - Uses, Side-effects, Reviews, and ...

    Metorex Injection - Uses, Side-effects, Reviews, and ...

    Before using Injection, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc., allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc..Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug

  • Metorex copper production up 18% | Miningreview.com

    Metorex copper production up 18% | Miningreview.com

     · pointed out that the strengthening of the rand continued to threaten the viability of its business. It added that the sale of its shareholding in the Vergenoeg Company for US$60 million R480 million was on track, and that the proceeds would be applied to the Ruashi mine project loan should the deal become unconditional.

  • 2008 - ShareData

    2008 - ShareData

    ANNUAL REPORT 2008 SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE 3 100 2 900 2 700 2 500 2 300 2 100 1 900 1 700 1 500 50 000 45 000 40 000 35 000 30 000 25 000 20 000 15 000 10 000 —— closing price —— house index July 2007 Aug 2007 Sept 2007 Oct 2007 Nov 2007 Dec 2007 Jan 2008 Feb 2008 Mar 2008 Apr 2008 May 2008 June 2008 Cover photo ...

  • Proper Copper - Solid Ground : Solid Ground

    Proper Copper - Solid Ground : Solid Ground

     · Metorex is a copper/cobalt mining company with production and development assets in Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo. In 1997 Metorex acquired 85 percent of Chibuluma copper mine. The remaining 15 percent is held by the Zambian government as shareholder of Zambia Consolidated Copper Mines Investments Holdings Plc ZCCM-IH.

  • Metorex Ltd • Johannesburg • Gauteng •

    Metorex Ltd • Johannesburg • Gauteng •

    Metmar Ltd: 1998/007269/06: Industrial Metals & - Nonferrous Metals: MML: Ltd: 1934/005478/06: 88140: - General : MTX: Metrofile Holdings Ltd Ltd The Mall Offices, 11 Cradock Ave, Rosebank Johannesburg Gauteng

  • Metorex | Business & Human Rights Resource Centre

    Metorex | Business & Human Rights Resource Centre

     · Author: Communities and Small-Scale , International Finance Corporation, International Council on and Metals This guidance document addresses the spectrum of ASM Artisanal and Small-scale activities, although most examples are specifically related to artisanal scale activities…[It] is designed to help LSM companies ...

  • Metorex focuses on cutting debt - Miningmx

    Metorex focuses on cutting debt - Miningmx

     · profit for the year to end-June 2009 fell to R263m from R799m a year earlier. took a R2.3bn impairment charge related primarily to its CRC investment, which it wrote down by R1.7bn. Consolidated Murchison was written off at a cost of R125m and the Ruashi first phase was discontinued as it moved into the second phase.

  • mining companies in rosebank - shibang-china.com

    mining companies in rosebank - shibang-china.com

    Coal processing plant in Nigeria. This coal project is an open pit mine located in Nigeria, announced by company - Western Goldfields - that it has discovered 62,400,000 tonnes of proven reserves of coal deposits worth US$1.2 billion which could be used for the generation of electric power...

  • Metorex | LinkedIn

    Metorex | LinkedIn

    Metorex is an established mid-tier mining Group, uniquely positioned in the Southern African base metals mining industry as a pure copper and cobalt investment.

  • Chibuluma Copper Mines - Metorex

    Chibuluma Copper Mines - Metorex

    Chibuluma Mines Plc, a company, which is a subsidiary of LIMITED, is one of the first two companies to be privatised in 1997. Limited acquired 85% of the shares with ZCCM Investments Holding Plc holding the remaining 15%. The company operates the Chibuluma South and Chifupu ore bodies.

  • Metorex Ltd - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg Markets

    Metorex Ltd - Company Profile and News - Bloomberg Markets

    Ltd. provides services. The Company, through subsidiaries, explores for and copper and cobalt. serves customers throughout Congo, Zambia, and South Africa.

  • Metorex Chibuluma Mines to spend US$26 million for ...

    Metorex Chibuluma Mines to spend US$26 million for ...

     · Metorex Mining Limited, the South African based mid-tier mining group plans to spend over US$26 million to undertake exploration activities at its Chibuluma mine in Zambia over the next two years, says a mine official.

  • Metorex A/R 2003 Cover - ShareData

    Metorex A/R 2003 Cover - ShareData

    Limited was listed on the JSE Securities Exchange and London Stock Exchange on 6 December 1999. is an established mid-tier company, which owns and manages quality projects on a decentralised profit centre basis, and provides technical, 6Cadministrative and financial support to operational management. CONTENTS

  • Metorex, Inc. Field Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzers

    Metorex, Inc. Field Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Analyzers

    The X-MET technology is designed to identify more than 60 elements in soil or other matrices, such as those at mining and smelting sites, drum recycling facilities, or plating facilities. The instrument can provide real-time, on-site analytical results during field screening and remediation operations.

  • METOREX by Outlook Publishing - Issuu

    METOREX by Outlook Publishing - Issuu

     · Business Brochure - Africa Outlook Issue 23/24. Scamont S. camont Engineering Pty Ltd Scamont is a market leading manufacturer of a …

pc-kf
gotop